Only people mentioned by Stardust_1776 in this post can reply
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
19 April, 11:15
In response April Evans to her Publication
Self is I
there are no outside selves

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
19 April, 09:00
someone slap this bitch

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
19 April, 08:49
https://youtu.be/t1sO6CH2b... The biggest psyop of all... the "science" of Psychology and the DSM (currently V, I believe)
The Cars - Moving In Stereo - YouTube

This is a non-commercial fan-video and Im not the owner of the audio and video sources. Please read the copyright notice at the end of the video. Movie sour...

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
19 April, 08:33
Stupidest thing I have ever read.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
19 April, 08:19
Bea is the problem in society We allow mentaly challenged people to infect others with their disoreanted minds that the sheep cant tell for truth!~ All done by heart strings. I have a heart but no strings attached.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
19 April, 08:08
🤦🏻‍♀️

Jill Julian @jhadlian
19 April, 07:59
penis=male/boy. vagina=female/ girl. not that hard