Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
19 April, 03:45
It’s so Sad 😞

Cape Town Burns ...but who started these fires ???

Why ?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSJk...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
19 April, 07:11
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
https://giftofthegivers.or...
I don't know, but these idiots appear to be making some fake "heroes" from this false flag fire.
Their tweet...
"Made with love πŸ’š : Our teams distributing hot meals πŸ› to 4000 UCT students.

We send my thanks πŸ™ to the cook who has pulled all stop to prepare meals on time.

Join us in our disaster response initiative:
Donate via:..."

The fire happens and these guys have "teams" in place distributing food... Did they start cooking the food BEFORE the fire?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Standard Bank | Pietermaritzburg Branch
188 Langalibalele St,
Pietermaritzburg, 3231, South Africa
lot's of suspicious banks in this town... like the one next door. If I were the ring leader of all the suspect banks... which bank would I be? I'd be looking into reputed "donations" from Standard Bank to either or both The University of Cape Town and The Cape Town Fire Brigade... (or whatever the uniformed arsonists are called over there.)
07:29 AM - Apr 19, 2021
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
Only people mentioned by boxoffrogs in this post can reply
19 April, 08:22
Gift of the Givers is a partner to the government's Covid-19 initiative, augmenting public health services by supporting medical professionals with protective wear, supplying relevant essential medical equipment and providing medical consumables to the institutions in urgent need. The National Health Minister is fully appraised of our intervention through the Deputy Director of emergency and disaster medicine in the department, Dr Ahmed Bham, who was appointed by the minister to lead the team to repatriate South Africans from Wuhan. Ahmed is head of Gift of the Givers Search and Rescue team. He is currently in charge of the Quarantine Centre at The Ranch. Various health departments, disaster management services nationwide and an MEC have requested partnership with Gift of the Givers to deal with the anticipated health challenges.
Cape Town is a 5G networked city...

19 April, 07:47
the real question... what of Draco HQ?