Every Time @soTELLme533
Pepsi Co, who owns NAKED, settled a 9 million dollar lawsuit over them claiming their Naked drinks were all-natural. They actually were found to have a bunch of nasty chemicals in them including formaldehyde (a neurotoxin), Fibersol-2 (a soluble GMO corn fiber that acts as a low-calorie bulking agent), artificial ingredients, like calcium pantothenate which is synthetically produced from .... yep, formaldehyde.
Get this .... they never recalled the drinks off the shelves.
They never reformulated.
Wanna know what they did in compliance with the lawsuit? They had to remove the word "NATURAL" from the label.
It's still the same toxic concoction as before. Please dump this nasty junk down the drain if you have it in your house, or take it back to the store!
03:32 AM - Apr 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
19 April, 05:19
In response Every Time to her Publication
I got $$ out of that class action lawsuit..I don't drink their garbage anymore. I bought a juicer and make my own.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
19 April, 11:48
I tried one of these years ago & wasn't impressed
Found a brand of totally natural fruit juice & make my own smoothies

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
19 April, 01:04
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
which brand do you use?

chore Toke @choretoke
19 April, 11:45
Make your own fresh smoothies❗️😏

funker junkie @glowsticky
19 April, 11:45
I don't buy any fruit juice from the store. It's all just a bunch of crap full of sugar. Better off just drinking water and eating fruit/blending your own

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
19 April, 06:05
THANKQ! 💥

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

... ... @Trader_Kev
19 April, 05:18
pepsi coke all same

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
19 April, 05:14
had two bottles in the fridge! just trashed it thanks!

gross crap!

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
19 April, 12:31
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
👍💯❣️