walker Fast @Fastwalker
17 April, 02:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
18 April, 11:44
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Jim Carrey? I'm not sure about that one. Just doesn't resonate for me. I saw him give this speech and he just doesn't seem like a man that is on Team Evil. I'm going to withhold judgement until I see compelling evidence (as opposed to heresay). https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Full Speech: Jim Carrey's Commencement Address at the 2014 MUM Graduation (EN, FR, ES, RU, GR,...) - YouTube

Maharishi University of Management (http://www.mum.edu) granted degrees to 285 students representing 54 countries. Jim Carrey gave the commencement address t...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
Jim has been mentally unfit for quite sometime. I don't know if he's a white or black hat but his bouts with mental illness lends me to the notion he is vulnerable.
03:25 AM - Apr 19, 2021
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TrishTweedy in this post can reply
Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
19 April, 05:13
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
I'm sure he has endured pain. Don't they get inside your head with mind control games (MK Ultra's - CIA mind control) and can even physically cause harm? Maybe he is one of those that they setup and blackmailed by saying he raped children "The Blackmail Lists"?

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
19 April, 12:11
In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication
Yes. Sadly, yes.

Bella Breckenridge @BellaQ45
19 April, 07:11
In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication
Yes, they totally do. iI do feel hes involved in the pedo gang. he has had alot of mental issues for years so he was primed for a target by the deep sate/demonrats & rinos.