walker Fast @Fastwalker
17 April, 02:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
Jim Carrey? I'm not sure about that one. Just doesn't resonate for me. I saw him give this speech and he just doesn't seem like a man that is on Team Evil. I'm going to withhold judgement until I see compelling evidence (as opposed to heresay). https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Full Speech: Jim Carrey's Commencement Address at the 2014 MUM Graduation (EN, FR, ES, RU, GR,...) - YouTube

Maharishi University of Management (http://www.mum.edu) granted degrees to 285 students representing 54 countries. Jim Carrey gave the commencement address t...

11:44 PM - Apr 18, 2021
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lil_Iodine in this post can reply
Bella Breckenridge @BellaQ45
19 April, 07:14
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
My son was in the last Magic Moke with Joe Mangenello. When Josh told me he did a video selling his soul to satan, it made us feel sick. My son was there for 4 days and they had to work out before they were called for their part and he had a blast. 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
19 April, 03:25
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
Jim has been mentally unfit for quite sometime. I don't know if he's a white or black hat but his bouts with mental illness lends me to the notion he is vulnerable.

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
19 April, 05:13
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
I'm sure he has endured pain. Don't they get inside your head with mind control games (MK Ultra's - CIA mind control) and can even physically cause harm? Maybe he is one of those that they setup and blackmailed by saying he raped children "The Blackmail Lists"?