Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Fire Nice @Nectarheals11
21 April, 05:07
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Robert DeNiro nor jim carrey. i would need evidence. deNiro spoke up againest vaccines alot since his son injured after one. Regardless if he againest Trump, or brainwashed too. i dont think they are pedos. The enemy... he gives truths and a lie to infiltrate, create discourse, distraction, corals between one another to divide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Graff @Caseylynne85
28 May, 10:37
In response Fire Nice to her Publication
deniro has allegations against him. deniro is scum. have you not heard how he spoke about the 45 president? jom carrey i think is okay cause i remember kappy saying that he was begging to be involved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
21 April, 05:02
Lindell has agreed to go on Jimmy Kimmel’s show next week.

The masses are about to be exposed to what happened on November 3rd 🔥

Drip drip drip.

TheStormHasArrived17

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
19 April, 03:32
The same creatures who created them are protecting them, until they become too expensive to keep. IE Harvey Weinstein, they didn't care what he did while making them billions but when his coverups couldn't cover his flops he became too expensive and Harvey became expendable.

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
18 April, 11:44
Jim Carrey? I'm not sure about that one. Just doesn't resonate for me. I saw him give this speech and he just doesn't seem like a man that is on Team Evil. I'm going to withhold judgement until I see compelling evidence (as opposed to heresay). https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Full Speech: Jim Carrey's Commencement Address at the 2014 MUM Graduation (EN, FR, ES, RU, GR,...) - YouTube

Maharishi University of Management (http://www.mum.edu) granted degrees to 285 students representing 54 countries. Jim Carrey gave the commencement address t...

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
19 April, 03:25
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
Jim has been mentally unfit for quite sometime. I don't know if he's a white or black hat but his bouts with mental illness lends me to the notion he is vulnerable.

Bella Breckenridge @BellaQ45
19 April, 07:14
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
My son was in the last Magic Moke with Joe Mangenello. When Josh told me he did a video selling his soul to satan, it made us feel sick. My son was there for 4 days and they had to work out before they were called for their part and he had a blast. 😢

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 April, 11:33
I’LL TAKE POS 12 FOR A 1,000 ALEX 🤔