Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
19 April, 02:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hawkeye 1745 @Hawkeye1745
You have no idea what Churchill did to the world i guess.
Throw your bad ass school book overboard. He is even more worse then the bastard Royal's.
03:20 AM - Apr 19, 2021
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye1745 in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
19 April, 03:46
In response Hawkeye 1745 to his Publication
Everything will come out in the end. Can you imagine if I told my family that Hillary was a witch, tortured and ate babies, that Barry O was gay and his wife was a he and their kids were borrowed? I could go on and on but you get the drift. Of course you knew the Normandy landing was an occult ritual. Sixth month, sixth day, sixth day of the week. You can't sledgehammer people with the truth because they will resist.This hagiography of the Royals, Churchill and others will come to an end soon. They are probably dead already for crimes against humanity. Give me a break. I thought it was a cool picture full of history even if the man was a scoundrel. The reveal whenever it happens will surprise even those of us who think we know a lot of history and I admit I don't.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396