Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
18 April, 02:42
Are you forking kidding me?!?!? This sounds like the cuomo bully-bitch-boy just set antifa and blm on white kids!!! K-I-D-S.........

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 April, 02:59
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
The more outrageous the "news" the more people are waking up to the truth. It gets more and more outrageous each day. This is to shake those still sleeping awake IMO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gale Renner @Blue68lemans
when does it reach a point where no one is listening. i know a lot if people that don’t watch the news and will remain clueless until it slaps them in the face.
08:07 PM - Apr 18, 2021
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Blue68lemans in this post can reply
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
20 April, 09:14
In response Gale Renner to his Publication
You can count me in on the not watching news anymore. I stopped a while back and when the elections happened, I stopped watching any news media. I do however watch the conservative boards and pay attention to what other patriots are saying...