Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
18 April, 02:42
Are you forking kidding me?!?!? This sounds like the cuomo bully-bitch-boy just set antifa and blm on white kids!!! K-I-D-S.........

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
The more outrageous the "news" the more people are waking up to the truth. It gets more and more outrageous each day. This is to shake those still sleeping awake IMO.
02:59 PM - Apr 18, 2021
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Gale Renner @Blue68lemans
18 April, 08:07
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
when does it reach a point where no one is listening. i know a lot if people that don’t watch the news and will remain clueless until it slaps them in the face.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 April, 09:14
In response Gale Renner to his Publication
You can count me in on the not watching news anymore. I stopped a while back and when the elections happened, I stopped watching any news media. I do however watch the conservative boards and pay attention to what other patriots are saying...

18 April, 03:02
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Yeah, I noticed that as well. I have also noticed that unfortunately that the more outrageous the actions the more some people are losing faith that the white hats are in control...me?!?!? I am a believer...but I hate to see some of my patriot brothers and sisters lose hope and faith...

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
18 April, 04:43
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
I'm just growing sadder and madder every single day.....