Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
Are you forking kidding me?!?!? This sounds like the cuomo bully-bitch-boy just set antifa and blm on white kids!!! K-I-D-S.........

https://www.thegatewaypund...
02:42 PM - Apr 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
1776 Again @BludGeonT
18 April, 05:23
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
I too agree with a lot of the comments, this is to further wake up the dumbasses out there still asleep. Hard to accept that we must go through all of this trouble just for the ignorant to finally see, but they were once Americans that were not brainwashed, so we do what we have to.

We were told to be vigilant and so we must be.

We were also told not everything would be clean, this is a war after all, we have to keep that in our minds as we look out for those we love.

God bless you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
18 April, 04:41
Not only BLM and Antifa..... ANYONE. He put a target on white kids... God help us

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 April, 09:22
In response Lil SueBit to her Publication
yes, you are correct but those are the two that jumped into my mind first and onto the keyboard they went....

Denise Morgan @Curiosity
18 April, 03:23
Why has he not been arrested for inciting violence?
The whole world has gone topsy-turvy!

Something's got to give...hopefully soon.

18 April, 03:24
In response Denise Morgan to her Publication
I am with you 100 percent....

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
18 April, 03:15
JUST WHEN YOU THINK ,
"THAT ASS"
CAN'T POSSIBLY GET BIGGER!
YOU GOT A FULL GROWN DONKEY
IN YOUR PASTURE!

18 April, 03:20
In response Everi Storm to her Publication
lol....love this one!!!!

connie wright @cowri
18 April, 03:12
arrest the terrorist now-the only way to end this now-enough is enough

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 April, 02:59
The more outrageous the "news" the more people are waking up to the truth. It gets more and more outrageous each day. This is to shake those still sleeping awake IMO.

18 April, 03:02
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Yeah, I noticed that as well. I have also noticed that unfortunately that the more outrageous the actions the more some people are losing faith that the white hats are in control...me?!?!? I am a believer...but I hate to see some of my patriot brothers and sisters lose hope and faith...

Gale Renner @Blue68lemans
18 April, 08:07
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
when does it reach a point where no one is listening. i know a lot if people that don’t watch the news and will remain clueless until it slaps them in the face.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
18 April, 02:46
Double rope for this evil pos Cummo. Would love to pull the lever