Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
18 April, 09:06
💥Boom💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 April, 09:13
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
Having the same handle on twitter as I do here, Lin followed me months ago before my ban. I fed him the story of the Rochester NY printing company that burned to the ground right after the election. It also printed the PA ballots that the trucker delivered at 2am. He knows how valuable digital soldiers are . Have 0 doubt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 April, 02:19
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
That’s an Award Winning Performance KEK David!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 April, 02:45
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
No greater honor in my life Dan besides being a Dad !

That is mighty kind go you Dan

I will cherish forever ..

My Golden Kek award given by Dan ...seriously, made my day bro ,
Thank Q !

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 April, 02:57
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Display it with Pride My Brother! 🇺🇸🌏🇺🇸

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 April, 03:07

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 April, 03:12

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 April, 03:14

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 April, 03:17

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 April, 03:19

Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Mrs Vee @MrsVee
18 April, 09:54
Dan, I couldn't make a meme if my life depended on it, so I really appreciate the treasure trove you've put up for David today.

I grabbed this one from an old video. It reminds me of the BIG NEWS STORY of how terrible it was that our ❤️master-troller❤️ had 2 scoops of ice cream.😂

🐸I love our KEK family🐸

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 April, 08:04
In response Mrs Vee to her Publication
Right! Everyone is encouraged to copy & save whatever they like!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 April, 03:43
#BEBEST ❤️

Tony Manero @TonyManero17
18 April, 04:05
❤️❤️❤️
She's Ours.

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts