Only people mentioned by Narrowpath in this post can reply
Mrs Vee @MrsVee
18 April, 04:17
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
I am SO happy to hear that!!! I prayed Lin Wood would recognize it. He saw through the lies that were told about Agent Margaritaville from Canada. He & Field McConnell were on the same side.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital French Frog @Digital_French_Frog
18 April, 03:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 April, 09:13
Having the same handle on twitter as I do here, Lin followed me months ago before my ban. I fed him the story of the Rochester NY printing company that burned to the ground right after the election. It also printed the PA ballots that the trucker delivered at 2am. He knows how valuable digital soldiers are . Have 0 doubt.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 April, 02:19
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
That’s an Award Winning Performance KEK David!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 April, 09:10
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh . . . I never thought this day would come. Thank you Lin.