Maui Red Warrior @Maui_Red_Warrior
24 January, 04:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene DeSpain @Dflustraded
I am new like by an hour or so. Have to go set up profile but was feeling blessed to start finding my family and friends again. Purged on tweeter when it all went down but saved allot before they got my arse. WWG1WGA! I'll never let my family down. Thank you for All of your hard work, All of you๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿค—
04:19 PM - Jan 24, 2021
In response Maui Red Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dflustraded in this post can reply
Maui Red Warrior @Maui_Red_Warrior
24 January, 04:36
In response Darlene DeSpain to her Publication
Gald to have you all here, also came from twatter, suspended 4 times๐Ÿ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
STR1KER W0LF1E @STR1KER
24 January, 04:23
Same - Ditched Twatter, FB kanked the main acct for 30days, so I'm rockin' the back up one. Found Anonup via Santa Surfing's broadcast. Good to find members of the family and frens again! Also new by like an hour - Still trying to figure out the platforms and get the profile set. Good to see ya! ~STR1KER ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿบ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Darlene DeSpain @Dflustraded
24 January, 04:20
I want to show all of the doubters around this whole series! ASAP