Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
18 April, 12:43
Had an interesting Saturday. Went to a local Eyemart Express with an Rx for new glasses. I put on a mask, I wasn't planning on being there long and I didn't want any trouble, but I didn't cover my nose, because.....I can't breathe with my nose covered. A young lady came over to help me and informed me I had to take some hand sanitizer. I said no. I then ask her how much for lenses that are bifocal that change to sunglasses. She tells me $284, not including frames. I start to walk over to the frames display and she tells me I need to cover my nose. Again I say no, turned and left the store, taking off my mask as I'm leaving. I didn't get mad or loudly verbal, just left. Eyemart Express is a chain but not a big box store, so I don't understand how a small business could watch a nearly $400-500 purchase walk out the door. It really was liberating and I won't buy my glasses from them. A boycott, if you will.

(Continued in comment section)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
2. From there I went to a Home Goods store, got a shopping cart and walked around. I saw customers in varying forms of masking, some fully covered, some under the chin, some exposing the nose, some without any mask at all. I wanted to high five the ones without the masks. I didn't see anything I wanted to buy so I returned the cart to the cart area and a young employee rushed to my cart and wiped it down with a disenfectant wipe. Weird. I guess she was afraid I had cooties. Didn't the CDC just come out and say you can't catch COVID from surfaces? I guess Home Goods didn't get that memo.
12:47 AM - Apr 18, 2021
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lady Blueeyes, click on at the bottom under it