Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
Had an interesting Saturday. Went to a local Eyemart Express with an Rx for new glasses. I put on a mask, I wasn't planning on being there long and I didn't want any trouble, but I didn't cover my nose, because.....I can't breathe with my nose covered. A young lady came over to help me and informed me I had to take some hand sanitizer. I said no. I then ask her how much for lenses that are bifocal that change to sunglasses. She tells me $284, not including frames. I start to walk over to the frames display and she tells me I need to cover my nose. Again I say no, turned and left the store, taking off my mask as I'm leaving. I didn't get mad or loudly verbal, just left. Eyemart Express is a chain but not a big box store, so I don't understand how a small business could watch a nearly $400-500 purchase walk out the door. It really was liberating and I won't buy my glasses from them. A boycott, if you will.

(Continued in comment section)
12:43 AM - Apr 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply
18 April, 12:47
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
2. From there I went to a Home Goods store, got a shopping cart and walked around. I saw customers in varying forms of masking, some fully covered, some under the chin, some exposing the nose, some without any mask at all. I wanted to high five the ones without the masks. I didn't see anything I wanted to buy so I returned the cart to the cart area and a young employee rushed to my cart and wiped it down with a disenfectant wipe. Weird. I guess she was afraid I had cooties. Didn't the CDC just come out and say you can't catch COVID from surfaces? I guess Home Goods didn't get that memo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 April, 12:45
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
3. Then I went to my local Lowes to look at some home improvement ideas. As I'm walking around, I hear an announcement over the PA system that was in Spanish. There was no accompanying English version. Okay, I am in Oklahoma, but last I checked, it was still a state in the U.S. Shaking my head in disbelief, I left and went home. All in all, a waste of a Saturday morning except I didn't spend my hard-earned money at stupid stores.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396