Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
13 February, 07:05
I mentioned the quantum financial system today at dinner. My husband laughed hysterically like I was mentally ill. I thought I was stonger. I have not betn able to cry since last June when my Uncle died of Covid complications. I am in menopause snd am a flat line despite the horror I have seen done to children and humanity as a whole. I am now sitting downstairs writing with tears streaming down my face. I need to get thicker skin and boldness for what lies ahead. I will be spending time with Jesus tonight. He loves me. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Tee @kmax
I feel for you Nina. I have been in this situation for 11 years, trying to raise awareness about a very unpopular topic that RFK Jr is now exposing. I have shared the more palatable topics from this movement to try and break the ice. I've been told I'm a conspiracy theorist - proof doesn't matter to them.

We think differently and thank God for that Nina. I tell my children we don't have much but we are lucky to see the truth. We can prepare to our best ability and hopefully help others later.

Your husband is not ready yet. Hang in there. 🙏
07:12 PM - Apr 17, 2021
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kmax in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kay Tee, click on at the bottom under it