Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 April, 04:29
Anyone want to take a crack at this one? Think dark to light. Blackhat FF vs Whitehat FF.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
1. None of the FF's victims are dead....
2. I don't know a single racist...
3. Morgan Freeman said it best.. "You want to end racism...stop talking about it."...
4. Abortion is for your tv....NOT HUMAN LIVES...
5. BY LAW PRESIDENT TRUMP IS STILL THE PRESIDENT...

NUFF FUCKING SAID...

ABORTION IS MURDER....

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#pedovores #pedosatanists
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids
06:10 PM - Apr 17, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Angel Grace @Tianshi
15 July, 12:41
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I just wonder how anyone could argue for the murdering of the most innocent who cannot defend themselves. A person like that must truly have pure evil in their heart. My heart hurts so bad to think of what immense pain these poor babies suffer. Thank the Lord for those who do fight for the unborn.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
15 July, 01:11
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
I am proud to be a Texan. And an American. I could never see myself being proud of anything related to human sacrifice other than stopping it completely. That would be something to be proud of.