Tony _69 @Ironman_Q
17 April, 12:41
My skilled de-coder friends ,What does the blackboard have? {Hold The Wine!}

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 April, 12:51
In response Tony _69 to his Publication
All seeing eye? Pyramid. Sorry not so skilled at decodes. lol Haven't really looked into it. I know their symbols though, most of them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tony _69 @Ironman_Q
17 April, 12:59
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
That's one!

17 April, 01:00
A plus is also interesting to the right of General Flynn. I don't think he planned that maybe a divine sign on that one.

Only people mentioned by Ironman_Q in this post can reply
17 April, 01:05
Ty for letting me know.

17 April, 01:04
Sweet I watch the Q posts but don't comment much as I simply don't know enough about it too. My working theory is gematria is used by the cabal, and they are schooling them with their own stuff. Could be totally wrong, idk.