MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
"Follow the White Rabbit" ~ Q
See the Moon Rabbit tonight? It's very visible.
That's Jade the White Rabbit, who pounds the Elixer of immortality for Chang'e, the Ancient Chinese moon Goddess. This Elixer of immortality the White Rabbit mixes in its mortar & pestle, grants the drinker of this potion eternal life, youth & protects from all diseases. Well, that's Adrenochrome.

Chang'e is China's Lunar modules. Chang'e > Change < Barack Obama campaign slogan.

Netflix new movie - "Over the Moon" - Plot > Child worships Chang'e the moon Goddess who was banished to the moon for stealing immortality pills > Adrenochrome pills. The child makes a Rabbit Rocket to try & rescue her & enters a portal / Stargate.

Apollo 11 astronauts literally talked with Houston about the ancient Chinese Goddess who lives on the moon with her WHITE RABBIT.

THIS, is the ancient origin of the White Rabbit / Adrenochrome.

I'd sure as hell love to know WHAT'S ON / INSIDE THE MOON!!
12:21 PM - Apr 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Its Anonymous @Downwiththesystem
27 April, 11:52
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
had to test for myself..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
18 April, 03:16
A quote from General Flinn.."I know where the bodies are buried". Could they be using the moon to store the bodies? Or could that be where all the missing children are? Adrenochrome farm?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
18 April, 02:02
Ive actually seen this movie with my niece...the whole thing was eye opening.

Its Anonymous @Downwiththesystem
27 April, 10:48
In response Just Jana to her Publication
my 3 year old little girl says daddy thats my favorite movie.. thats so scary and sad.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
18 April, 01:50
The Lord alone gave us eternal life and eternal youth. We don't need a potion of any composition. All He requires is to follow His precepts and to love Him and others as He loves us.

Miss Step @Bestgrandma
17 April, 03:31
When I was little I always thought the Easter bunny lived in the moon. 🤣

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts