MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
17 April, 12:21
"Follow the White Rabbit" ~ Q
See the Moon Rabbit tonight? It's very visible.
That's Jade the White Rabbit, who pounds the Elixer of immortality for Chang'e, the Ancient Chinese moon Goddess. This Elixer of immortality the White Rabbit mixes in its mortar & pestle, grants the drinker of this potion eternal life, youth & protects from all diseases. Well, that's Adrenochrome.

Chang'e is China's Lunar modules. Chang'e > Change < Barack Obama campaign slogan.

Netflix new movie - "Over the Moon" - Plot > Child worships Chang'e the moon Goddess who was banished to the moon for stealing immortality pills > Adrenochrome pills. The child makes a Rabbit Rocket to try & rescue her & enters a portal / Stargate.

Apollo 11 astronauts literally talked with Houston about the ancient Chinese Goddess who lives on the moon with her WHITE RABBIT.

THIS, is the ancient origin of the White Rabbit / Adrenochrome.

I'd sure as hell love to know WHAT'S ON / INSIDE THE MOON!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Step @Bestgrandma
When I was little I always thought the Easter bunny lived in the moon. 🤣
03:31 PM - Apr 17, 2021
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bestgrandma in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Miss Step, click on at the bottom under it