JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 January, 01:10
🇺🇸 Vincent Kennedy has been an invaluable teacher and support to our effort. He’s irritated the shit out of me with his unconditional ‘family is everything’ but that is also why I love him. Considering a new career in red panda/falcon wellness. Also, Juan has a hand in this platform which I did not know and secured my confidence. 1.23 w/ Ann Vandersteel worthwhile as ever. Apologies to Juan for bemoaning the round flag I see when I’m typing here. I’m feeling a little sensitive around our flag since recapturing it is at the heart of all of this. Love ya! Enjoy your Sunday Truth Seeker. 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
God is so amazing that He gave us Jesus Christ HIS SON for our salvation The Glory goes to GOD for sending and anointing JFKJr, OUR President General Flynn and so many HEROS OF HUMANITY that just saved us from the brink of extinction. Most and above all OUR CHILDREN HAVE BEEN SAVED. God will forever keep His promises to His people Pray in thanks for our HEROES and their Wisdom and protection InJesusHoly name AMEN #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #KennedyDIDIT #FamilyIsEverything LOVE and God bless to all the digital warriors, I am foreven endebted for your support and fight against evil LOVE ❤️
02:22 PM - Jan 24, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AnastasiaTruth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anastasia TelltheTruth, click on at the bottom under it