JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
🇺🇸 Vincent Kennedy has been an invaluable teacher and support to our effort. He’s irritated the shit out of me with his unconditional ‘family is everything’ but that is also why I love him. Considering a new career in red panda/falcon wellness. Also, Juan has a hand in this platform which I did not know and secured my confidence. 1.23 w/ Ann Vandersteel worthwhile as ever. Apologies to Juan for bemoaning the round flag I see when I’m typing here. I’m feeling a little sensitive around our flag since recapturing it is at the heart of all of this. Love ya! Enjoy your Sunday Truth Seeker. 🇺🇸
01:10 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Tina Marie @tina_marie01
25 January, 01:46
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Very grateful for VK and Juan... They help us maintain our sanity 😌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
25 January, 12:58
He has opened my eyes to see the light as well! I want to help the children through horse therapy! Horses are magical creatures.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
25 January, 12:57
Vincent Kennedy is one hell of a SPECIAL man and immensely loved. Missed you! Welcome back!! 🇺🇸

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 12:54
God made VK special just for this time, just like he did you.
Juan, Ann, Charlie, all have answered his call.

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
24 January, 02:22
God is so amazing that He gave us Jesus Christ HIS SON for our salvation The Glory goes to GOD for sending and anointing JFKJr, OUR President General Flynn and so many HEROS OF HUMANITY that just saved us from the brink of extinction. Most and above all OUR CHILDREN HAVE BEEN SAVED. God will forever keep His promises to His people Pray in thanks for our HEROES and their Wisdom and protection InJesusHoly name AMEN #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #KennedyDIDIT #FamilyIsEverything LOVE and God bless to all the digital warriors, I am foreven endebted for your support and fight against evil LOVE ❤️

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
24 January, 02:15
❤️ I Love You All & Thank You for All that You do. 🙏 God Bless 🙏 I Love You, dearly @vincentkennedy ❤️ My Favvvvvvvvv 🥰

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
24 January, 01:16
Love and gratitude to all Vincents.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
24 January, 02:23
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
AMEN