Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 April, 01:17
Please think about this tonight> pray about it> and decide if you can help sometimes>>>>>>>

Nana wants you to think about & consider helping with setting up a prayer time every evening when we can to pray together and ALSO to ask God in unity for what we want to manifest for the future of this country.
We have a job right now, to raise our frequencies, pray to God, & manifest the future we want.
The military, Trump, Q, @genflynn , and JFKJr will take care of the rest.

We can do this if we pray together!
There is no greater weapon on the planet than all of us praying together & co-creating the future we want.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
16 April, 08:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Is there a way I can help a child-woman rescued?
I have enough room in my heart and home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Idk hun we are all waiting to see the answer to that question. There are many that want to help but for some we have to understand tht many are probably so traumatized they would not even be able to go into a normal loving family situation without extensive mental health treatment. There are probably many that would simply freak out at someone just trying to hug them. Nana is praying that what we are hearing about med beds wiping memories.
10:07 AM - Apr 17, 2021
In response robin fineman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
robin fineman @RobinD
18 April, 09:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I really hope the med beds help these young souls.
Btw, lol, there is nothing normal about my family!! As for
love I have lots to share.
I'm waiting for ALL of my family and freinds
to stop following CNN-Cris-Cuomotose and wake up.
We can't talk about anything but the dog and it passed
boring a year ago. I can't imagine their learning the
truth, it's going to shatter them. Thanks for the response!