Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Please think about this tonight> pray about it> and decide if you can help sometimes>>>>>>>

Nana wants you to think about & consider helping with setting up a prayer time every evening when we can to pray together and ALSO to ask God in unity for what we want to manifest for the future of this country.
We have a job right now, to raise our frequencies, pray to God, & manifest the future we want.
The military, Trump, Q, @genflynn , and JFKJr will take care of the rest.

We can do this if we pray together!
There is no greater weapon on the planet than all of us praying together & co-creating the future we want.
01:17 AM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
18 April, 12:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Sounds great!! Always have time for prayer, even when I had a life! 😄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
17 April, 10:21
I’m all in for prayer, but I need a time in the evening because I can’t always stop what I’m doing at work at a specific moment. (I do often pray at work - just can’t commit to a time.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pearl James @FauxPearl
18 April, 12:01
In response Marie _G_ to his Publication
Anytime is a good time to pray: G-d is always available, 24/7/365. It doesn't have to be a structured program, you can speak from your heart.

Pearl James @FauxPearl
18 April, 12:04
In response Marie _G_ to his Publication
Because there are so many people around the world in prayer that you will be praying along with someone else, I can assure you!

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
17 April, 04:11
If i had to suggest a time, I would vote for 7pm to 9pm CST , with 11 mins after the hour optimal 7:11, 8:11 or 9:11 pm 🙏

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
17 April, 03:11
You know I am ALL IN ... CST here - let me know when !

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
17 April, 03:01
I’d love to join in, but being from the UK your evening may be the middle of our night, anonup appears to be mainly USA and European posters.

A time such as 19:00 EST would get a better chance of involving West Coast, East Coast and Europe.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 April, 12:17
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Perhaps if we can get it started we can arrange for 2 different times. It will take the whole world praying and manifesting to be awesomeness!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
17 April, 02:55
I'm in! 🙏❤️

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
17 April, 02:54
Just say the time, I'm in!!!

18 April, 12:27
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
8:09 central each night starting tm night

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
16 April, 07:42
💯

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
16 April, 07:41
I’m in! let our voices rise up in unity!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
16 April, 07:37
yes ! excellent!
🙏🖤🙏🧡🙏🖤🙏

robin fineman @RobinD
16 April, 08:54
Is there a way I can help a child-woman rescued?
I have enough room in my heart and home.

17 April, 10:07
In response robin fineman to her Publication
Idk hun we are all waiting to see the answer to that question. There are many that want to help but for some we have to understand tht many are probably so traumatized they would not even be able to go into a normal loving family situation without extensive mental health treatment. There are probably many that would simply freak out at someone just trying to hug them. Nana is praying that what we are hearing about med beds wiping memories.

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
17 April, 10:10
In response robin fineman to her Publication
I'm sure there are people you could get in contact with. I would start by doing a little research on the mental state of these children. I have a few hotline numbers you could call if you would like them.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
16 April, 02:44
love you. with you. together we will move mountains 🌸

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
16 April, 01:47
im in like flynn🐸

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 April, 01:42
I am in. We need prayer so much. I have been setting my phone alarm for 1:11pm and 1:11am. I will join you. Dear heavenly Father, we are so sorry for being blind and ignorant to the evil we now know exists. Please save the children and bring justice on all people who are working against your love and goodness on earth. Please keep all of your warriors safe and strengthen them and guide them with the Holy Spirit. Please help us heal the world.

HCHC 12222 @HComo
16 April, 02:11
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Said

Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
16 April, 03:07
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I am in agreement with this powerful prayer.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen and Amen. 🙏🕊️✝️
esther

Charissma _15 @Riley
16 April, 01:27
Oh Nana...this has been on my heart! Thank you for putting this out there! I AM all in! Let's praise God and give him all the Glory....let him see his children coming together, seeking him, because we truly need him in every way. No fear, only faith. Let his love and peace pour over his children. The evil that blinds our brothers and sisters, we need Gods mighty power to release. 🙏❤🙏🌎

16 April, 01:38
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
😘🙏💜😇

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
17 April, 03:15
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
Been on my heart too ... Nana knows I want to make this happen ... we can do it! Will be great to pray together! With All these wonderful folks!

Paula Goble @Palala3
16 April, 01:19
light a candle and prayer. im in!!!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 April, 01:44
In response Paula Goble to her Publication
Pray