Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 April, 09:04
Jared was a bad hombre. The only question is, did Trump find out first from Ivanka or the NSA. It makes the world of a difference.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 April, 10:13
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Nana has been saying this for a long time. And let me give "personal opinion incoming" the Jared making peace and speaking during most of the last couple yrs had an aura of another species and feminine characteristics!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 April, 12:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Please do not call him Pleiadian. I can read Galactic soul frequency signatures. He is predominantly Alpha Centaurian-(Trump has a fair amount of Alpha Centaurian as well but is predominantly Lyran.) The original on the left anyway. The guy on the right is pure Draconian. I hope this all gets explained to us why that imposter was used for a time. He appeared after the riots last spring and during the summer during the peace negotiations in the middle east. Still trying to make sense of that. Dimpled Jared is back now. https://numerologist.com/s...

17 April, 01:04
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Ahhh ok found it thx!😘😇😁
I am becoming familiar with the difference species from Elena's book. It is great I think that she put drawing in to help know better.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 April, 01:30
You are primarily Andromedan btw. I got rushed with chills when I typed that, followed with a message that you are very loved and renowned in a specific region there. Wow!!! Much respect for the light you carry and brought here! Thank you. 💛💛💛

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Not sure how you are able to do this but doubt you I do not.
I have gotten to a point where lately I feel the missing of my soul family very strong. I can't imagine knowing myself and knowing this was my plan while here that I did not install a kill switch on the remembering my skill set. They keep telling me that I have to be patient that it will come when it is time, but I never do anything without a kill switch and plan b,c,d.. The name of my visitor is Geirhan Idk how to spell it.
09:54 AM - Apr 17, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
18 April, 12:14
Sending you a big ol' hug Nana. You have helped many "cope" with the shifts throughout this experience. Whatever you (and each of us) are, thank you for helping to make it better...for all of us. ♡♡♡

18 April, 12:15
In response Kelly Clen to her Publication
😘😇💜🙏

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
17 April, 05:28
Nana, you told me you are no different that me. I think you are very special. Nice to know you.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 April, 05:38
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
I second that! Hi Nana! 🇺🇸

18 April, 12:08
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Honey you have the same inside you as Nana, we all have a connection to God inside, we are all eternal light energy beings inside an earth suit!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 April, 03:01
It takes getting your galactic memory back combined with a sensitivity to reading energy fields. You can listen to all styles of music but if you were unfamiliar with genres and origins, it would all just be music. that makes you feel certain ways about it. That can be enough to help you navigate if your Heart/God center intuition is strong. I have a lot of my galactic soul memory back and experience with the galactic whos who. The more you let go of ego attachments and surrender to being at One with God, At-One-Ment, (atonement) and Know Thyself, the Multiverse becomes you, literally. Everyone awakening now know each other well from other "missions" related to the Orion wars. When people say this was being planned for 30 years, in linear terms its back to the fall of man and then we go timeless because we had to do a lot of time travel and incarnations is parallels time lines infiltrating to know their plans. "We have it all" is also on a Galactic scale. Godspeed.🙏💛✨🛸