Squirrel Moment @SquirrelMoment
05 April, 02:10
Why donโ€™t they teach cursive writing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
05 April, 05:01
In response Squirrel Moment to her Publication
Exactly what I realized years ago! No cursive - no ability to read the Constitution in its original form! My daughter, when in a 9th grade public school, was the ONLY only student (out of 100+ 9th graders) who wrote in cursive. Her earlier private schools, my husband, and I taught her! BUT WHY eliminate cursive from the standard curriculum? Negative /focused strategies by the Left, Deep State, Globalists to 1) Dumb Down America! A thinking populous is not easily led like sheep to the slaughter. Anyone can LIE about what is/is not in the Constitution if it can't be read! Think how many wrongly believe THAT document outlines Separation of Church & State! 2) To promote a higher-level illiteracy 3) Cursive helps the brain: thought flow enhanced; increases ability to focus on content-attention span; both hemispheres engaged; greater retention; improves motor control; enhances spelling ability 4) Detach citizens' affinity for nation connections 5) More evil plans... Oi Vey!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
My handwriting is always being commented on (younger folks)
I dont print well at all, but my cursive has helped my creativity now later in life when I write on a cake, I even do calligraphy and it's so enjoyable..both physically and visually. Glad I grew up when I did when it was required (not so much the ruler smacks if I held the pencil too tight๐Ÿ˜‚) Good for you and hubby for making sure your daughter has that ability and creativity that comes with it. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ
08:12 AM - Apr 17, 2021
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
17 April, 10:04
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I am delighted that you have advanced to calligraphy. Beauty refreshes our spirits! And that is another reason the LEFT hates anything that says humans are different from animals, and our ability to create what we see in our heads is proof!

Every new idea begins in the mind of someone. The fact that we have the ability to creatively adapt and embellish, is a reflection of our Creator! For Everything God created, afterward He declared it was GOOD! That which diminishes our minds' ability (suppressing thought and creativity) comes from the Dark Side! God Bless you and family!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
17 April, 10:44
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Awwww thanQ Alexis, God bless you and your family too. I have done Calligraphy for years (many people asked that I do their Wedding invites, etc.), I am extremely creative and thats my outlet and why I do what I do... I couldn't imagine being anyone else than who God made me...Here are a few examples, maybe you can share with your daughter and show her that creativity is a gift from God and to explore all her creative options. Who knows, maybe she will be the next Qake Baker... LOL๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ she will love the Grumpy Cat one..