Only people mentioned by SquirrelMoment in this post can reply
Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
05 April, 06:19
In response Squirrel Moment to her Publication
I am a teacher and I agree. Not only do they not want you to be able to read your Constitution BUT any legal documents or anything written in cursive writing will eventually not be able to be read by anyone still living about 30-40 years from now ............ so you will have to hire a special linguistic lawyer to decipher any written documents for you .

History repeats. Think biblical language changes over time and always politically motivated. Once the Guttenberg Press mass produced printing, the Bible was read by the masses and boy did the interpretations vary to the many denominations we have today.

The internet is OUR "Guttenberg Press" because it has given us direct, first-hand access to many documents otherwise kept from the masses.

Thank-you for sharing this information! I hope everyone watches your video!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Squirrel Moment @SquirrelMoment
05 April, 06:20
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Great response, thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
05 April, 05:59
I knew that from my daughters experience in school. Everyone needs to be educated in Constitutional Law!!!

HOMESCHOOL!!

I knew that from my daughters experience in school. Everyone needs to be educated in Constitutional Law!!!

HOMESCHOOL!!

HOMESCHOOL!!

HOMESCHOOL!!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
05 April, 05:05
INCENTIVIZE CHILDREN. MAKE ALL CARTOONS IN CURSIVE.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
05 April, 05:01
Exactly what I realized years ago! No cursive - no ability to read the Constitution in its original form! My daughter, when in a 9th grade public school, was the ONLY only student (out of 100+ 9th graders) who wrote in cursive. Her earlier private schools, my husband, and I taught her! BUT WHY eliminate cursive from the standard curriculum? Negative /focused strategies by the Left, Deep State, Globalists to 1) Dumb Down America! A thinking populous is not easily led like sheep to the slaughter. Anyone can LIE about what is/is not in the Constitution if it can't be read! Think how many wrongly believe THAT document outlines Separation of Church & State! 2) To promote a higher-level illiteracy 3) Cursive helps the brain: thought flow enhanced; increases ability to focus on content-attention span; both hemispheres engaged; greater retention; improves motor control; enhances spelling ability 4) Detach citizens' affinity for nation connections 5) More evil plans... Oi Vey!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
17 April, 08:12
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
My handwriting is always being commented on (younger folks)
I dont print well at all, but my cursive has helped my creativity now later in life when I write on a cake, I even do calligraphy and it's so enjoyable..both physically and visually. Glad I grew up when I did when it was required (not so much the ruler smacks if I held the pencil too tight😂) Good for you and hubby for making sure your daughter has that ability and creativity that comes with it. 🙏🙌

Pam Holzknecht @JoyfulArtist
05 April, 03:44
My youngest of two adult children did not learn cursive writing. Both went to same elementary school and had same teachers. They are only 22 months apart. The youngest graduated from high school in 2008!

05 April, 03:40
excerpted from The Federalist Papers:
Reasons Schools Stopped Teaching Cursive Explained by One Cartoon

05 April, 05:23
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
great reply, thank you!

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
05 April, 03:30
cursive also flows like nature 💧

Billy Middlebrooks @bmiddle4
05 April, 03:26
That has been my thought for a very long time.

Atara Talitha @Kjo58
05 April, 03:13
That is exactly why! It used to be taught in the 2nd grade. My grandkids are in their twenties an know cursive, so it was sometime after that...

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
05 April, 03:05
My son is 27. He didn't learn it very long and then they went to computers. He still prints more then cursive

05 April, 05:31
In response Mother of Dr Precipice to her Publication
wow

05 April, 03:01
How long has this been going on? Maybe the young teachers don't even know it themselves? They don't teach cursive in college, do they?

05 April, 05:34
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
No they do not teach this in college, unless maybe calligraphy course.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
05 April, 02:53
OH MY this makes perfect sense. i have tried to figure this out for a long time! Holy crap.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
05 April, 02:57
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
WHAT THE FCUK ARE TALKING MA GOD ?

SO... YOU WROTE LIIKE THIS OR WHAT ? 😂

Lone Girl @Lonegirl
05 April, 02:53
wow that makes a kind of sick sense toward their agenda. they have to be stopped 🙏🙏🙏

05 April, 05:35
In response Lone Girl to her Publication
It's amazing all the subtle changes they've been making for such a diabolical end to our children.

05 April, 02:50
ehh -? what ?

05 April, 02:56
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
what the actual ? everybody wrote in always avaiable

WHAT KIND OF SCHOOL HAS YOU STUDYING . AMERICANS!! ??

SO ... DO YOU WROTE IN OLD #GOTHIC GERMAN FONTs

MAYBE SOMEBODY COULD REMEMBER IF THE TEACHER LOOKS LIKE THIS WAY ? WITH A LITTLE CENTRAL MOUSTACHE ?

🤣

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 April, 02:48
Script has become a form of secret writing to modern kids.

chore Toke @choretoke
05 April, 02:48
Parents need to step up to the plate, show theyre children how to write it and read it❗️👏🏼😏🧐

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
05 April, 02:55
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I'm sorry to say this but I really DO blame the PARENTS! They did nothing, can't believe they don't see indoctrination coming. I went to visit my brother and his wife and kids 2019 after 5yrs and could not believe my nephew, 16 didn't know how to cook! Didn't my brother learn anything cuz he didn't want to cook at his age either? I regret I took a step back from them for this long, I was struggling at the time. I also noticed how everyone was stuck on their devices and emotionally checked out. Amazing how 5yrs can have an impact on a child!

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
05 April, 02:47
Fucking commies!!!!