Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 April, 11:09
I should be a financial advisor but I am not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
Yes you should because the advice I have followed from you doubled the assets I had. I am waiting on the XRP to take off so it was all reinvested. Thank you so much for your non-financial assistance. Love you VK💋
11:47 PM - Apr 16, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Anon Bux @Anonbux21
17 April, 12:20
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Unfortunately you cant’t purchase XRP in Washington State! My love for this beautiful state is bitter sweet due to the libtard nature of the state.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
17 April, 12:37
In response Anon Bux to his Publication
can you buy it on uphold? i am in CA and couldnt buy it and someome told me to go to uphold.com

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
18 April, 10:46
In response Anon Bux to his Publication
I managed to buy some by changing VPN to London and using Binance.com - used my US card and I was able to move it onto a hard wallet from there with no problem 👍