Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I should be a financial advisor but I am not.
11:09 AM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
26 June, 04:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
04 May, 07:29
what is this doge token I just bought??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
24 April, 12:12

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
26 June, 04:05
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
"Release The Kracken."
Activate Nesara Gesara.
WWG1WGA_WWG1WGA

NEXT STOP... ANDREW @Mrdrewent
18 April, 10:52
We Choose to Go to the Moon!
Saw it in a 4VKM
Before the BOOM!
VK Teamwork Makes the Dream Work
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
18 April, 08:21
❤🥰❤

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
18 April, 04:55
That’s why we trust you .... Their system is rigged cause their master is a Fraud

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 04:44
Follow the money.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
18 April, 10:23
Are we all set for the 20-30% drop?

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
18 April, 08:10
xrp getting hit right now gotta push back

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
18 April, 05:47
i have bought silver coins. what is the recommendation on xrp and where do you purchase?

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
18 April, 11:38
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
You can buy it on uphold.com or guarda.com.

Jaroslava Matějková @kuliseksilva
19 April, 06:08
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
https://client.simplecoin....

it is possible to switch to different languages ​​at the top right.
I mostly shop here for a long time and without problems

Troy Halter @VonHalter
18 April, 01:35
VK = 2211
2211 1122

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
18 April, 12:30
i got my silver is all that matters😂

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
17 April, 08:21
Yes, yQu are❣️☺️🙏✨

Troy Halter @VonHalter
17 April, 04:43
hey VK where is T4U2K?
Anyone know?

Troy Halter @VonHalter
17 April, 04:40
Money is nice,... family and friends R better.

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
17 April, 04:39
Does mkt get hit on arrests or just soecific co's like twitter FB etc

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
17 April, 02:56
Happy to see you VK :)

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
17 April, 01:52
who are you advising? must have missed the tip

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
17 April, 09:52

The Kid @Thekid
17 April, 02:42
In response Shaggy Zack to his Publication
what does that have to do with this post?

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
18 April, 04:30
In response Shaggy Zack to his Publication
L.A. here.....Watch California.

Im expecting all hell to rain fire here, soon.

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
17 April, 09:39
I once applied to be a financial advisor, but it was all about selling not informing people, so I left it. But the interview was funny, the man had no idea of the topic. 😊

Fireworks and Fireballs @MaxzimPT3
17 April, 07:20
I need some financial advice. 😍

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 April, 02:58
Hi, VK! missed you, my friend. 🤗🤗
I am feeling something in the air. is itt almost time?

Post 9:
Projection

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 April, 11:47
Yes you should because the advice I have followed from you doubled the assets I had. I am waiting on the XRP to take off so it was all reinvested. Thank you so much for your non-financial assistance. Love you VK💋

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
17 April, 12:20
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Unfortunately you cant’t purchase XRP in Washington State! My love for this beautiful state is bitter sweet due to the libtard nature of the state.

John Washington @KeysMarg
16 April, 11:16
.... More Games
This is BAD...
Just Cum Fetch Me Out Front Parked forf a 350$ Fine Ass Nighy

The Belfast Danimal @BelfastDanimal
16 April, 10:29
Yes, you should be. You’ve been impressively accurate. And your “Don’t get greedy” advice has been very helpful...many thanks for that!

John Washington @KeysMarg
16 April, 11:22
In response The Belfast Danimal to his Publication
BAD Moves Here Could Be a Complete Disaster

Thate Why We Work to get her Not
de.vid ed
under stand

My Hospital Patiance is Running Low

Just Agirl @Justagirl11
16 April, 09:31
so glad to see you posting.... you have been missed

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
16 April, 08:47
i sure could use some tips

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
16 April, 08:24
Are you a battery maker? 🧐

Briana Wright @metanoia
16 April, 08:02
this woman is awesome!! and this has me so excited about the future❤️

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
16 April, 07:31
We missed you VK.