Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Jim Caviezel 🔥 livestream to 500k people

SOUND OF FREEDOM was presented
@ The Health & Freedom Conference in Tulsa

Caviezel plays real life hero Tim Ballard
founder of Operation Underground Railroad
that strives to end to child slavery.

“Tim is down there saving children as we speak.
They’re pulling kids out of the darkest recesses of hell
in D.U.M.B.S & all kinds of places.
The adrenochroming of children.
Look we need your prayers”

Q: What is ‘adrenochrome?’

“You have adrenaline in your body
& when you’re scared you produce adrenaline
If you’re an athlete in the 4th quarter
you have adrenaline that comes out of you
If a child knows he’s going to die
his body will secrete adrenaline
& they have a lot of terms that they use
It’s the worst horror I’ve ever seen
the screaming alone
even if I never ever saw it
it’s beyond
& these people that do it
there’ll be no mercy for them

This is one of the best films I’ve ever done in my life” 🙏
11:36 PM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 April, 09:05
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Who put the graphic over his head that says BS? Don't they know the symbolism behind the Starbucks logo?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
18 April, 11:12
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you for pointing that out. Didn't notice. But OMG is there pushback today against Jim in the MSM. Will post in a minute! We've got his back!! 🙏💞🐸💚🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 April, 12:46
Haven't heard his whole testimony. I don't understand where he saw it. I would have to open fire on the fkrs, and the child would be safe. The pedivore not so much. ALL I use are hollow points, I would turn them into a screen door. JS>

17 April, 01:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Here's a link to an 18 minute film clip of Jim Caviezel from this same livestream. I haven't listened yet.

I share your feelings on pedophiles. No mercy, no quarter. #SpaceDust The sooner the better 😼💥💥💥

https://www.brighteon.com/...

Tanita Martinez @TanitaMartin
17 April, 10:32

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
17 April, 10:30
Monsters Inc. Right in front of our faces.

17 April, 10:42
In response Lets Fly to his Publication
👍 Demons from hell. Thank God for Q-Team, the U.S. Military, President Trump & the entire White Hat Alliance who are putting the children FIRST & then America 🙏🇺🇸🦅

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
17 April, 12:58
Is there a link to share this on other platforms?

17 April, 01:05
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
I wish. But that's what Patrick Byrne posted on Telegram. So sorry. Can you drag it out of my post and post it? 🙏😻

17 April, 01:54
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Chris, this link was just posted on Telegram! It's an 18 minute film clip from this livestream with Jim Caviezel. THIS you can share on other platforms 👍🔥🔥

https://www.brighteon.com/...