4-16 = 11.2
4-17 = 11.3
4-18 = 11.4
4-19 = 11.5
4-20 = 11.6
4-21 = 11.7
4-22 = 11.8 (Mr Pool post)

Good thing I don't work for the DHS.😂😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 April, 09:11
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
lol...Nice work!
I like this...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
18 April, 12:28
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
So MASS and PUBLIC arrests begin when? Because right now and today we have ZERO justice, ZERO President and ZERO country.

How much longer can they drag this scam out?

Half of Trump's base thinks he has abandoned them and is literally part of the Deep State. How do we get those folks back without a PUBLIC event to wake the masses?

Absolutely baffling times. I stopped chasing my tail on this long ago, but I am stunned how many folks are getting chewed up and spit out by this scam.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 April, 02:26
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Rumors by Stevie Nicks for $500 Alex. 🐸

SPORTS @SPORTS
So MASS and PUBLIC arrests begin when? Because right now and today we have ZERO justice, ZERO President and ZERO country.

Half of Trump's base thinks he has abandoned them and is literally part of the Deep State. How do we get those folks back without a PUBLIC event to wake the masses?

Absolutely baffling times. I stopped chasing my tail on this long ago, but I am stunned how many folks are getting chewed up and spit out by this scam.

SPORTS @SPORTS

SPORTS @SPORTS

SPORTS @SPORTS

SPORTS @SPORTS
18 April, 12:27

SPORTS @SPORTS

SPORTS @SPORTS

SPORTS @SPORTS

SPORTS @SPORTS

SPORTS @SPORTS

SPORTS @SPORTS

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
17 April, 09:02
Twitter's down again. Happy 107th day of the year this 17th day of April. 🌛🌅🎉

Not1 Worry @WeWin
17 April, 12:15
It is literally OVERNIGHT backwards.

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
16 April, 11:58
three gorges?

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
16 April, 11:44
all nighter anyone?

Robin B777 @BarneyBear777
16 April, 10:33
Does he post and then delete it? I can't seem to catch when he posts.

Patriotic Mama @PatrioticMama17
16 April, 10:34
In response Robin B777 to her Publication
Yes he does!

DeeHarms Phistry @DeeHarms
16 April, 09:52
suddenly

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
16 April, 09:40
ご存知ですか?これは面白いです。緑も。。。
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
16 April, 09:36
Woohoo 💥💥💥
Thank you Patriot. 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
16 April, 09:36
この数日間で世界の動きが加速したと思います。
https://anonup.com/thread/...

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
16 April, 09:29
look on my wall i posted more of the decode from gematria x