Only people mentioned by SecretPatriotQ in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
19 April, 09:40
In response Secret Patriot Q to his Publication
Not enough. Our current fake government has no power and needs to be rejected and ignored completely

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
19 April, 09:27
Trump is talking 2022 and 2024 as if nothing is happening RIGHT NOW and TODAY. So we have now been skull fucked by Donald John Trump. He babbles on and on and on, but zero action. Classic Trump.

I'm done with it. If he is willing to move forward from 2020, then he should never be President again anyway. What an absolute disaster we are ALL witnessing.

Trump 2024? NEVER AGAIN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
21 April, 12:01
In response SPORTS to his Publication
I don't see it as his talking about 2022 and 2024. What I see is that he is saying there will be NO 2022 and 2024. Even General Flynn said so. We have to fix this NOW. For IF there are any other elections - IF chinee allows it - they will allow it as a FARCE to make it "appear" we have a choice. And we will not have that choice.. We need to remove the cheating and false admin NOW or there will NEVER be America again.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
18 April, 05:21
well the thing is if where around long enoff/meaning stay the hell away from any vacs! 4 God sakes,please i am begging u all on bended nee 🙏 the devils time is short he ll kill us all!! if he can

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
17 April, 04:38
👍Exactly!