Only people mentioned by SecretPatriotQ in this post can reply
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
18 April, 06:31
In response Secret Patriot Q to his Publication
Tonight works for me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 April, 09:21
The end is not for everyone is not a catch phrase .

I find this movie so absurdly funny and sad at the same time.

Keystone Cops meet the Avengers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
18 April, 06:32
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Pretty sure those who have been brainwashed and programmed by a generation of Luciferian C_A dis-info from Disney,NASA, corporations,MSM and Hollywood will have a hard time, especially the atheists or agnostics.
Before it's over, all will bow the knee to the King and He's not Trump but Jesus Christ. Trump is a vessel and servant.
The Great awakening is coming and the GLORY of GOD with it.
"The end is not for everyone (to believe)" but they will have no other choice except denial.

SPORTS @SPORTS
16 April, 08:25
I still stand with Trump, but millions don't. Millions feel abandoned and feel like he lied about draining the swamp. Of course, if we could have a SINGLE public arrest of any one of thousands of treasonous DC Pure Trash Swamp traitors, then we would have a REAL and TRUE Great Awakening and we would be mother fucking rocking and mother fucking rolling. But, no, Trump and Scavino prefer putting out cookie cutter statements and posting odd things on social media.

I promise you.....the Auntie DooDoo and Uncle Snickers types have no fucking clue what is going on. The most ill advised plan I have ever witnessed. And they say "Enjoy the Show"? LMAO! Choking to death at it ALL!

Smitty 39177 @Smitty
16 April, 07:46
👍👍