Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦

Many are awakening to the fact that you too are an Angel! We are here to help transition this earth from 3D to 5D! We chose to be here at this special time in humanity! Angelic beings of the light, that are in a 3D carbon body! Part of this assignment meant we could not have prior knowledge! We had to discover it on our own, we have the right of free will! It’s time to awaken, and help be the healers our world will need! That’s why you are here!

If you do not awaken, soon you will know either way, when the event takes place. Prepare yourself now!
There is nothing to fear, this is an amazing time to be alive. The chaos around you is the falling of the 3D Matrix. Do not let it bother you, and keep doing your own inner work! Keep your vibrations high!

#FreeHumanity
#5DNewEarth
#wwg1wga ♒️
07:20 PM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
18 April, 11:49
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
What a time to be alive here on earth. Shuman's resonance is off the chart's tonight. Buckle up everyone!!! We are comforters....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
18 April, 09:35
all truth. thankQ for sharing. my dreams have revealed much to me lately including this exactly. not all angels have wings. let the battle begin. #armorofGod #Biblical #galaxygirl

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thomas Gibson @Patrioticpodcasting2020
18 April, 09:33
amen patriots lets battle with truth and knowledge love and light and send these satanic pos back to hell wwg1wga

hope saxton @Scribe11
18 April, 09:23
I just wanted to thank you for your posts. I always find them informative and uplifting.
❀️ from Canada, Brother

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
18 April, 10:30
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Thank you πŸ™πŸ¦β€οΈ

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
18 April, 07:36
Love and Peace always rule over ego and evil. yes, there is turmoil right now and i know it is created on purpose but it still makes it hard. Stay strong. thanks for sharing.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
18 April, 07:36
Love and Peace always rule over ego and evil. yes, there is turmoil right now and i know it is created on purpose but it still makes it hard. Stay strong. thanks for sharing.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
17 April, 05:13

Foxy B 6212 @Foxy6212
16 April, 10:12
Is the EVENT where we stand and know everything. Then we are all pulled off planet?

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
16 April, 07:52
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Well You have the right to your opinion!
This is the 100% truth, let your heart decide, Ego is a powerful thing! I do not think this truth... I know this truth! but, I respect you and your journey to whateber truth your soul contract is on path with!

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
16 April, 07:53
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
one more question....
I said β€œAngel” whats an angel??

maybe that will help you understand what my bigger truth is, however my job is to lead the masses!

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
16 April, 07:41

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
16 April, 11:25
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
Love this thank Q so much for posting πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™