Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Hammurabi: “Just when all hope seems lost one of these COURT CASES is going to emerge out of nowhere & get this fraudulent election overturned”. 3/4/21 (March Forth)

General Flynn: “2020 COURT CASES in Michigan & Arizona (out of nowhere) are ‘tactically' important to prove Donald Trump won the election”. 4/16/21

(Both COURT CASES entail Dominion Software
Dominion - Dominate - Demon Minion - Demonic - Domineer - Dominatrix - Domain - DOMINOES)

Election interference 2020:
How to safeguard US elections after DJT?
“It has to be done right. It must be proven in a COURT OF LAW. There can be no mistakes.
Good things take time.” - Q

Will voter fraud be exposed before Jan?
“No. Fraud. 2020+ safeguarded.” - Q

Q tells us right here what’s going to happen
(and how). Trust. Have Faith. Q KNOWS.

You have a front row seat, ENJOY the SHOW.
07:18 PM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Elena Iove @Camberu71
12 May, 03:11
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
WOW, SO THAT IS WHAT WAS A PAID INAUGURATION FO MARCH 4... AND JUAN O SAVIN ...DIDN'T KNOW... WE CAN'T BLAME HIM. THEN, APRIL 16, ANOTHER BQQM! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INFO, CODES...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 May, 05:40
ThanQ Hannurabe- always a pleasure to read your decodes ... want to share Gene Decode's message with everyone + his Bio.

Listen to his Message it's awesome! Very Godly!! "We choose our own path" I love it, we manifest our everything!

https://beforeitsnews.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
04 May, 07:57

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
04 May, 11:18
josh Burnett in az said they got what they need i guess its done ???

Annie D-W @Annie172123
28 April, 08:00
#GodWins
#wwg1wga

🍿🍿🍿

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 April, 07:46
Killing it bro...flat out ...home run champ

23 April, 08:54
Everyone should know what is going to happen now. Anons always knew (review court cases in White Squall & Alice in Wonderland for details).

DONNA M.MATSON @Makomattie
18 April, 02:20
Modern-day Hammurabi, Code of Military Law!🙏🗝️⚖️⚔️

Becky Helser @BH17
17 April, 09:54

Beth Ann @BethAnn18731104
17 April, 02:05

SPORTS @SPORTS
17 April, 02:03
Really hard to enjoy the show when so many are unnecessarily suffering.

Now, a public arrest, perp walk, trial and full fledge, All $tar hanging? that is SOEMTHING to enjoy. This voter scam? Not enjoyable at all. This voter scam? Not enjoyable at all. We want to see treasonous criminals DIE.

SEEING is BELIEVING. Until then, we have nothing......no country, no justice, no real President, we have absolutely nothing at all.

"The Great Awakening"? When? Where? How?

16 April, 10:21
The Return.

Dayna Marie @Ohana_First
16 April, 09:31
Thank you! The best is yet to come!

Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
16 April, 08:40
Brilliant 🙏 5:5 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🦅

America First @Realdeal
16 April, 08:09
sounds good but the riots are going to explode next week how many good people will be hurt or killed or lose businesses when it really gets crazy I feel this will be like the riots years ago when people are drug out cars because of color this shit needs to end

SPORTS @SPORTS
17 April, 04:08
In response America First to his Publication
Congress has been killing us for decades. We just sit around and do nothing. So perhaps it's time we buckle the mother fuck up and fight fight fight. Trash wants to start destroying property, whip their low IQ, pure trash cult asses.

FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKING SHIT!

Aqua Vigilante @AquaVigilante
16 April, 07:41
I would not trade my front row seat for anything!
Winning, winning, winning. Thanks to all Warriors near and far., for sharing the Truth.

16 April, 07:39
D5. WWG1WGA!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
16 April, 09:05
Music to my ears!

ka-BQQM!

John Washington @KeysMarg
04 May, 09:20
today is D5...
Hope Someone Gets...
Me Soon..

gonna Leave the Beast Phone Behind and Walk..

Cant Miss Me..

Look the Same as i Did..
8/21/2015 in London For A Reason..

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 April, 07:28

16 April, 07:24
Having Faith & Trust doesn’t mean sit back and do nothing - clearly the TRUTH has to be continually exposed and brought into the light and all effort possible must be constantly made to disenfranchise (decimate eternally) the CABAL and restore power to the people. It will take physical, emotional, intellectual & spiritual labor (of some sort) from ALL WORLDWIDE PATRIOTS to complete this PLAN, fulfill the GREAT AWAKENING & restore HUMANITY to the governance of this planet. We are all in this together, God Bless, Good Luck, God Speed & Keep Digging! WWG1WGA - NCSWIC!

More clips of COURT CASES ⬇️.

16 April, 07:26
New articles about little court cases are coming out in too many numbers for me to gather them all bit here are a few i grabbed recently :)

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
16 April, 07:20
Thank you forcthese decodes! I love seeing it fall into place.