Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
16 April, 07:18
Hammurabi: “Just when all hope seems lost one of these COURT CASES is going to emerge out of nowhere & get this fraudulent election overturned”. 3/4/21 (March Forth)

General Flynn: “2020 COURT CASES in Michigan & Arizona (out of nowhere) are ‘tactically' important to prove Donald Trump won the election”. 4/16/21

(Both COURT CASES entail Dominion Software
Dominion - Dominate - Demon Minion - Demonic - Domineer - Dominatrix - Domain - DOMINOES)

Election interference 2020:
How to safeguard US elections after DJT?
“It has to be done right. It must be proven in a COURT OF LAW. There can be no mistakes.
Good things take time.” - Q

Will voter fraud be exposed before Jan?
“No. Fraud. 2020+ safeguarded.” - Q

Q tells us right here what’s going to happen
(and how). Trust. Have Faith. Q KNOWS.

You have a front row seat, ENJOY the SHOW.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Faith & Trust doesn’t mean sit back and do nothing - clearly the TRUTH has to be continually exposed and brought into the light and all effort possible must be constantly made to disenfranchise (decimate eternally) the CABAL and restore power to the people. It will take physical, emotional, intellectual & spiritual labor (of some sort) from ALL WORLDWIDE PATRIOTS to complete this PLAN, fulfill the GREAT AWAKENING & restore HUMANITY to the governance of this planet. We are all in this together, God Bless, Good Luck, God Speed & Keep Digging! WWG1WGA - NCSWIC!

More clips of COURT CASES ⬇️.
07:24 PM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
16 April, 07:26
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
New articles about little court cases are coming out in too many numbers for me to gather them all bit here are a few i grabbed recently :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 April, 07:32
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I TRUST DONALD TRUMP (POTUS) & GENERAL FLYNN with my life and my country and I WILL see them being justice to traitors foreign & domestic.