CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
OK, EXPLAIN THIS ONE TO ME ABOUT WHY TRUMP IS PUSHING THE POISON VAX, PLEASE
05:57 PM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Baba Milev @babamilev
16 April, 06:30
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Learn Discernment and thinking for yourself.
This is Not a game. Follow no man blindly.

As to Trump- he has his own angles and he's playing to win for "We the People" Btw he wants you to learn and think for yourself. Do you really need to be told???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
16 April, 06:11
2 points. First the vaccines and companies are being exposed - there is a big difference is providing a vax. and requiring us to take it. Trump has ALWAYS argued for us we have CHOICE.

Second- by bringing/forcing the vax out when he did he ensured the choice we have and blocked an absolute forced vac scenario. they CANNOT force us to take an experimental vaccine.

it also goes a long way into the art of war playbook. hes following their agenda for appearences sake only. never forgot the art of war and appearences are not always what they appear to be. like a majic show - look over here - oh and while you look over here im doing something you'll never see over here.

with trump you have to look in the opposite direction, he fakes left and goes right...but not all the time. 😉

now get soneone to explain all this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 April, 06:14
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
you explained it perfectly, thank you. I am having a hard time accepting this situation right now. I will probably flip my gourd when they start vaxxing our babies. I want to stop it, but do not know how. Thanks for everyone's help with this.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
16 April, 06:07
The only thing that makes sense to me is that we are at war, this is psychological warfare and there will be casualties. Since it is experimental, it can't be forced, even though there are many in our local governments who are crooked and will try to bully and use manipulation and coercion. I concluded on the day of that Warp Speed speech before the election day that this vaccine was going to be a fight for the people to take on, sadly. Unfortunately, even though I try to share information, many people reject info that is contrary to the narrative and they DO NOT BELIEVE it. We should make our own health decisions. We should stand up for our Constitutional rights. Many people have forgotten that we have them and they forgot that we need to stand up for them. This is not an easy fight. I don't know what Trump's situation is but my conclusion is that if he indeed is going to return us to a Constitutional republic (which I hope happens), a forced vax is unconstitutional. Sad & scary time.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 April, 06:11
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
😡🤣my sister got a vax because she had to cancel a trip, and she is trying to take her anniversary trip this year. she says she wants to go on with her life. I cannot replace her. I am so upset. My kids are getting them. I cannot stop it. This is SO WRONG! Thanks for helping me try to deal with this shit. Now I have to worry if she will get a blood clot or have a stroke.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
16 April, 06:32
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
It is hard to not be frustrated with all of the people who WILL NOT LISTEN about the vax. They are making the problem worse for everyone and hurting themselves at the same time. Seeing so many bad reactions should cause people to rethink things but I guess that is what brainwashing does. If all of us would just get together as a loud group and tell our local county health directors and boards of supervisors to eff off with their poison, they would back down. But people have forgotten our power in numbers. WE OUTNUMBER THEM. I decided that I am not afraid of making people mad. I will continue to share the truth on this vax. Maybe it will help eventually.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
16 April, 05:58
If you don't understand I cant explain it to you

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 April, 06:07
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
🤣 DONT TELL ME THE VACCINE IS A SUBSTITUTE FOR GITMO AND ARRESTS WHEN MY FAMILY IS GETTING THESE STUPID POISON VACCINES. ☹️ TOO SAD. I CANNOT STOP THEM.