CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 April, 05:57
OK, EXPLAIN THIS ONE TO ME ABOUT WHY TRUMP IS PUSHING THE POISON VAX, PLEASE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
2 points. First the vaccines and companies are being exposed - there is a big difference is providing a vax. and requiring us to take it. Trump has ALWAYS argued for us we have CHOICE.

Second- by bringing/forcing the vax out when he did he ensured the choice we have and blocked an absolute forced vac scenario. they CANNOT force us to take an experimental vaccine.

it also goes a long way into the art of war playbook. hes following their agenda for appearences sake only. never forgot the art of war and appearences are not always what they appear to be. like a majic show - look over here - oh and while you look over here im doing something you'll never see over here.

with trump you have to look in the opposite direction, he fakes left and goes right...but not all the time. 😉

now get soneone to explain all this!
06:11 PM - Apr 16, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by silentnQmQre in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 April, 06:14
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
you explained it perfectly, thank you. I am having a hard time accepting this situation right now. I will probably flip my gourd when they start vaxxing our babies. I want to stop it, but do not know how. Thanks for everyone's help with this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
16 April, 06:33
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
😘you are fine. I would be freaking out if my children were alive. try to combat the fear - it is the tool of the left and the devil. they want us afraid. it takes constant effort right now reminding ourselves god is love. somehow i keep hoping we will be protected - at least from forced vaccinations. if it comes to that i will take my stand and die - as you will for your children. there are lines we will not cross. they will not disarm us nor will they vax us. we hold the line. we pray and try to see the angels surrounding us to protect us.

never forget your children will pick up on fear - it will impact them...prayer helps.