: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
23 January, 08:00
brace yourselves for a plot twist

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
23 January, 10:13
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
thanks 4 the heads...not sure how 2 take this. I've got myself ready 4 military take over by a foreign entity, putting trump on trial or a complete out of left field satanic play to wrest control back to evil...also trump steping out to the world and becoming a world leader...other than that as a survivor of SRA, mkultra I'm about done w/ the psyops, shows etc. my health just can't take any more. My husband's a Vietnam combat vet who was there when it fell 2 communism- his PTSD & BP are through the roof reliving this CCP takeover. time 4 us to bow out if it gets crazier barely manage each day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
23 January, 11:39
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
you are a warrior. shed the worrier mentality. you and your family are safe. i can only show you the door, you yourself must walk thru. do you believe in a higher entity? where do you stand? share with me. i am right here. if youd like a more private enviroment you may direct message me. if youd like to end this conversation here, than i ask that you turn off the tv, put away the news and live in the now space. you are safe in your home. idk much about you but i am open for communication

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
i dont understand what kind of a twist would not be for everyone. i have complex ptsd. i have no sense of safety in the world never have i limp along with gods help. this past year has destroyed 20 years of rebuilding my health from stress & anxiety...worrier or not that is what living with SRA does to our nervous systems it gets stuck. i do not fear death or demons i know my angels protect me. i just dont feel safe in the world never have & this year escalated it beyond comprehension for all. i do t know how to explain it...i just pray to please let me die & stop suffering- god doesnt listen
01:07 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by silentnQmQre in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Silent nQmQre, click on at the bottom under it