Secret Patriot Q @SecretPatriotQ
Share with all your friends Groups!!and FOLLOW @SecretPatriotQ " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://anonup.com/Secret... #MAGA
#Trump
#wwg1wga
#STOPTHESTEAL
#Potus
#QANON
04:53 PM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by SecretPatriotQ in this post can reply
ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
16 April, 07:59
In response Secret Patriot Q to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
16 April, 07:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
16 April, 05:55
NO I DO NOT SUPPORT POLICE UNTIL THEY SUPPORT THE PEOPLE. DO NOT CARE.

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
16 April, 05:59
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
once you learn about all these false flags and most CIA involved shootings. Some of the police are dirty and will be taken down soon.

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
16 April, 05:17
I WANT to agree with you but cannot.
I'm sorry.
I live where the corruption is so deep.
And all intertwined with our corrupt judicial system.
Rape. Torture of private citizens. Planting drugs. Harassing citizens and especially teenagers for no DAMN reason.
Our parks are built for teenagers to go have fun playing sports or riding skateboards. FORGET IT. They are run off by awful cops and we have few minorities where I live.
The majority of cops are vile beings.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
16 April, 05:10
Im a PI and wish they would support me...Im the fact collector! Facts are Facts even if you choose to ignore them.

Roman Legionnaire @SPQR
16 April, 05:08
i no longer support them. they chose their side. and it isnt ours.