MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
I will not wear a mask anywhere even for a second. I just refuse and say no. I say I do not wear the clothes of a slave. I say -masks cause disease. I tell them I am sorry if I offend them but someday you will know I was right. The number one thing we all need to do is raise our vibration so I treat even the most angry brainwashed people with unconditional love but I do not compromise even a millimeter for anything. I will never wear a mask, go to a fake doctor (real medicine is alchemy) get a vaccine (the concept of vaccine is a lie) -I do not fear death, persecution or arrest. I do not respect the authority of any government because they are all illegitimate and evil. I never get angry. I never judge. I apologize for the state of the world and tell them I love them but I am not going to promote the rule of evil and Kabbalistic lies in even the slightest way to make anybody feel better. They can get mad at me but I hurt no one and the liars that they are folowing are evil pedophiles
12:39 PM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
16 April, 01:32
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Well said!! Bring it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valerie Gilbert @ValerieGilbert
16 April, 01:29
Beautifully expressed. Here's my version: https://ravingvioletvaleri...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Larry Edwards @Ledwards1776
16 April, 01:02
Well said!