MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 April, 12:39
I will not wear a mask anywhere even for a second. I just refuse and say no. I say I do not wear the clothes of a slave. I say -masks cause disease. I tell them I am sorry if I offend them but someday you will know I was right. The number one thing we all need to do is raise our vibration so I treat even the most angry brainwashed people with unconditional love but I do not compromise even a millimeter for anything. I will never wear a mask, go to a fake doctor (real medicine is alchemy) get a vaccine (the concept of vaccine is a lie) -I do not fear death, persecution or arrest. I do not respect the authority of any government because they are all illegitimate and evil. I never get angry. I never judge. I apologize for the state of the world and tell them I love them but I am not going to promote the rule of evil and Kabbalistic lies in even the slightest way to make anybody feel better. They can get mad at me but I hurt no one and the liars that they are folowing are evil pedophiles

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by ValerieGilbert in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Valerie Gilbert, click on at the bottom under it