⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
15 April, 08:14
This isn't a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend. This is my sister-in-law.
And at this point, after many warnings from my wife, we aren't sad. We are enfuriated while watching loved ones literally commit assisted suicide. I just hope they include us in their wills. 🤷‍♂️ #sorrynotsorry
#SoYouLearn

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liz Dorazio @Lizd
16 April, 07:06
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
My family in Britain and Canada have all took the lethal shot now, only my Husband and I and his 2 daughters have not. Last summer I dared to mention hydroxchlorocuine to my sister-inlaw, she jumped down my throat, "Don't mention that to me, it killed an old couple" she said. She hates DJT and listens to fake news, she seems to think she knows so much more than I do, she is totally brainwashed. All we can do at this point is hope for the best for everyone, but I shake my head when I think about her comment. She would not take a pill that's been on the market 60 plus years, yet she will take a shot that's not even been tested on rats. The insurance companies must be rubbing their hands together at this point, God Bless everyone stay safe, and be happy knowing we are part of the resistance.👊🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
I know you feel so frustrated because this all could have been prevented.

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't force it to drink it".

#NaturalSelection
07:19 AM - Apr 16, 2021
In response Liz Dorazio to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️, click on at the bottom under it