⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
15 April, 08:14
This isn't a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend. This is my sister-in-law.
And at this point, after many warnings from my wife, we aren't sad. We are enfuriated while watching loved ones literally commit assisted suicide. I just hope they include us in their wills. 🤷‍♂️ #sorrynotsorry
#SoYouLearn

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liz Dorazio @Lizd
My family in Britain and Canada have all took the lethal shot now, only my Husband and I and his 2 daughters have not. Last summer I dared to mention hydroxchlorocuine to my sister-inlaw, she jumped down my throat, "Don't mention that to me, it killed an old couple" she said. She hates DJT and listens to fake news, she seems to think she knows so much more than I do, she is totally brainwashed. All we can do at this point is hope for the best for everyone, but I shake my head when I think about her comment. She would not take a pill that's been on the market 60 plus years, yet she will take a shot that's not even been tested on rats. The insurance companies must be rubbing their hands together at this point, God Bless everyone stay safe, and be happy knowing we are part of the resistance.👊🙏
07:06 AM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lizd in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (infullbloom) can see their posts

Liz Dorazio @Lizd
16 April, 12:22
In response Lady Dia to her Publication
I hope your husband will be okay, it really is a hard time right now. I can't imagine how hard it is for you and your husband with such different views. I can see whole families at war with each other over these so called vaccines, I know my husband and I will be seen as freaks by other family members, simply because we are not having the shot. I will leave it up to them to make the choice of having a get together, to be honest I don't care at this point. The truth will come out and they will realize they should have listened to me, someone who's done the research, instead of listening to the fake news. You should show your hubby the OAN report, CDC admit the figures were 96% false, and doctors were getting an extra 20% for putting Covid on death certificates. We freaks have to stick together, stay strong, and stay in the resistance gang.🤨🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
16 April, 10:19
In response Liz Dorazio to her Publication
It's hard to get people to think rationally.
I'm in a similar situation.
2 Points to your comment...
1.) The Old Couple that died, if she's thinking about what I'm thinking, the idiots took fish tank cleaner.
2.) Insurance companies are not rubbing their hands. Insurance policies are null & void if you get the vax.

Liz Dorazio @Lizd
16 April, 11:39
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
My sister in-law said the senior couple took hydroxychloroquine, I have no idea where she heard that. My point on insurance companies rubbing hands together, refers to the fact that they will not have to pay out on ANY policy, if the person had the so called vaccine. Insurance companies always try to get out of paying out, and these shots give them every reason.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
16 April, 07:19
In response Liz Dorazio to her Publication
I know you feel so frustrated because this all could have been prevented.

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't force it to drink it".

#NaturalSelection