⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
This isn't a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend. This is my sister-in-law.
And at this point, after many warnings from my wife, we aren't sad. We are enfuriated while watching loved ones literally commit assisted suicide. I just hope they include us in their wills. 🤷‍♂️ #sorrynotsorry
#SoYouLearn
08:14 PM - Apr 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
16 April, 07:40
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Their will = pay day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
16 April, 07:40
Sorry brother.
BRAINWASHED SHEEPLE TO THE SLAUGHTER.
My wife and I have immediate blood line doing the same.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
16 April, 07:26
It is my mother's turn on April 26 and I cannot wake them up.

2ne FruAa @FruAa
16 April, 07:34
In response Natasja Vanhout to her Publication
So sorry.
Could not wake mine either. Everyone has a free choice..We take ours. But the heart bleeds for them. We need to accept their .. and to let go. Take care of U

Liz Dorazio @Lizd
16 April, 07:06
My family in Britain and Canada have all took the lethal shot now, only my Husband and I and his 2 daughters have not. Last summer I dared to mention hydroxchlorocuine to my sister-inlaw, she jumped down my throat, "Don't mention that to me, it killed an old couple" she said. She hates DJT and listens to fake news, she seems to think she knows so much more than I do, she is totally brainwashed. All we can do at this point is hope for the best for everyone, but I shake my head when I think about her comment. She would not take a pill that's been on the market 60 plus years, yet she will take a shot that's not even been tested on rats. The insurance companies must be rubbing their hands together at this point, God Bless everyone stay safe, and be happy knowing we are part of the resistance.👊🙏

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
16 April, 10:19
In response Liz Dorazio to her Publication
It's hard to get people to think rationally.
I'm in a similar situation.
2 Points to your comment...
1.) The Old Couple that died, if she's thinking about what I'm thinking, the idiots took fish tank cleaner.
2.) Insurance companies are not rubbing their hands. Insurance policies are null & void if you get the vax.

Only followers of this user (infullbloom) can see their posts

True North @TrueNorthGirl
16 April, 06:54
This madness *has* to stop.
When will enough be enough?!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
15 April, 08:59
Every day someone I know takes the Vaccine.

Nothing we can do about it. Hopefully they don't die or have any ill effects, but 2 or 3 years from now 😢😓😪

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
15 April, 09:07
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
And you know what also is reality and should tell me everything we need to know about the vaccine?
How much faster I knew someone with a vaccine reaction than with Covid19.

Julie Boe @JulieB
15 April, 08:57
So sorry for your loss.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
15 April, 08:54
I hear ya. Nothing I have tried has worked; not even hard, cold facts. Maybe they want to die.

Un_ Qnown @UnQnown
15 April, 08:44
I'm sorry man, I know the feeling. nobody wants to hear the truth.