Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 April, 01:17
Please think about this tonight> pray about it> and decide if you can help sometimes>>>>>>>

Nana wants you to think about & consider helping with setting up a prayer time every evening when we can to pray together and ALSO to ask God in unity for what we want to manifest for the future of this country.
We have a job right now, to raise our frequencies, pray to God, & manifest the future we want.
The military, Trump, Q, @genflynn , and JFKJr will take care of the rest.

We can do this if we pray together!
There is no greater weapon on the planet than all of us praying together & co-creating the future we want.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
16 April, 08:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Is there a way I can help a child-woman rescued?
I have enough room in my heart and home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
I'm sure there are people you could get in contact with. I would start by doing a little research on the mental state of these children. I have a few hotline numbers you could call if you would like them.
10:10 AM - Apr 17, 2021
In response robin fineman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lithium4Q in this post can reply
robin fineman @RobinD
18 April, 09:28
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
I would love them. Thank you!