Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
hope saxton @Scribe11
16 April, 01:05
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
How much blood is on their hands? The deaths of the elderly, infirm, suicides?
How many people lost their businesses? Their homes? Their peace of mind?
How many children will be scarred forever from the fear tactics - you are going to kill Gramma!) from wearing masks, social distancing?
Their time of judgement is nearing.
They will know God's wrath.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
16 April, 01:09
In response hope saxton to her Publication
EXACTLY! Woe unto them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
16 April, 01:15
In response hope saxton to her Publication
A pediatric nurse came out and said that her hospital never had covid pts but threy are overwhelmed with childhood depression, attempted suicide, self harm, etc... my family has been devastated by our kids mental health during this fake pandemic. I pray that the people responsible for not only creating and spreading the lies but also blindly implementing the draconian measures are held accountable.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
16 April, 12:52
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
So...meaning....NO BENEFIT....TO THEM.

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
16 April, 01:05
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Power, money and control!!
This is what you call the classic 4am talking point for that day.
MSM spewing lies saying that HCQ provides NO BENEFIT and would create MORE DEATHS. HCQ, which is decades old, has been proven safe and effective by the way.
THIS IS WHY THERE IS NO NEED FOR A VACCINE!! 🧐😲