Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 April, 08:24
83 days in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
15 April, 09:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I wanted to share this with yall. My mom passed away on 3/17/21 after a hard fought battle with Sarquidosis of the lungs.
She was a huge Trump supporter. A patriot that would talk to her peers red pilling them with info from the Q community. she fought so hard but her little body gave out before her Beloved President was back in his rightful place as POTUS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
I am so sorry for your loss. I am there with my momma right now. My sweet momma has leukemia and it was in remission, but it is back and now in her blood stream. I want so badly for the med beds for my mom to heal her. How do I live in a world without her. I know everyone eventually does, but she is the one that has always been there. She is a huge Trump supporter and wants him back in office before she goes home to the Lord.
09:32 PM - Apr 15, 2021
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmandaMAGA in this post can reply
Pamela TX17 @PamelaTX17
15 April, 09:40
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
light and love to you and sweet momma

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
15 April, 09:37
I'm sorry to hear your Mom is so ill. Sending Prayers for strength to you both for the coming weeks and months ahead.
I wont lie to you, its hard going on without my Mom and I feel a void like never before. I know that she's with Jesus now & in so much a better place which brings comfort because she isnt in pain any longer. She was so sick..

Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
15 April, 09:34
Big hugs