Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 April, 08:24
83 days in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
15 April, 09:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I wanted to share this with yall. My mom passed away on 3/17/21 after a hard fought battle with Sarquidosis of the lungs.
She was a huge Trump supporter. A patriot that would talk to her peers red pilling them with info from the Q community. she fought so hard but her little body gave out before her Beloved President was back in his rightful place as POTUS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
15 April, 09:32
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
I am so sorry for your loss. I am there with my momma right now. My sweet momma has leukemia and it was in remission, but it is back and now in her blood stream. I want so badly for the med beds for my mom to heal her. How do I live in a world without her. I know everyone eventually does, but she is the one that has always been there. She is a huge Trump supporter and wants him back in office before she goes home to the Lord.

Pamela TX17 @PamelaTX17
light and love to you and sweet momma
09:40 PM - Apr 15, 2021
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PamelaTX17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pamela TX17, click on at the bottom under it