Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
15 April, 07:26
Sorry for small font - but CJ Truth makes good case re: Trump and vaccines for Patriots to clear up confusions.
The vaccine is not for us. Don't take it! It is for the brainwashed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Patriot @LoverofLord
I love CJTruth! Thank you & my heart & soul is always there in what he says! I LOVE the Lord & I hope this helps so many that are confused...there are so many. We are wandering in the desert now my friends...I will not judge because so many are my dearest friends and family, it is just so heart breaking!!! If there is NO ANTIDOTE then we will be devastated. ALL the peple who judge & condemn people for what has been part of their everyday world & wish them harm you are no better than the DS/Cabal/and the corrupt polaticians. The lord loves us all and forgives us. These are many good people who work hard and love our country as well as God and our 45th president DJT. Whay would we ever wish them ill will. I love them and I am so saddened and heart broken at this place evil has brought us all to knowing we are good law abiding citizens( to a fault) people have been put to sleep but we must understand how and why and forgive and pray...Wake up and love all or we will be the same agai
07:43 PM - Apr 15, 2021
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LoverofLord in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
15 April, 07:52
In response American Patriot to her Publication
Those that get it realize the Jabs were always for the left & those on the fence. Therapies were pushed early on to validate there isn’t any need for a Vax.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396